Commit mistake?

From: Stephen Berman
Subject: Commit mistake?
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 14:22:13 +0100

I just committed a fix for bug#33423 to master (29ef7d1), and somehow
the commit included an entire unrelated file, nt/gnulib.mk.  I don't
know how this happened, because that is a file I'm not aware of ever
having touched, let alone changed (it's a generated file).  I don't know
if this is a problem but if it is, can someone who knows what to do
please take care of it, or tell me how to?  And also tell me how to
avoid a possible reoccurrence of in future commits?  Thanks and sorry
for the nuisance.

Steve Berman