Re: Replace trivial pcase occurrences in the Emacs sources

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: Replace trivial pcase occurrences in the Emacs sources
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 21:42:30 +0100

Hello,

Michael Heerdegen <address@hidden> writes:

>> Thanks.  I'll wait some more days to see whether there are more
>> comments.
>
> I installed the commit into master.
>
> Is there anything else here for me to do?

I though you said you were not going to change Org since it was
developed out of tree.

The problem here is that we still support Emacs 24.4, and correct me if
I'm wrong, it still requires ` instead of '. If I'm correct, would it be
possible to discard changes made to the Org base?

Thank you.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou