Re: EMBA (Emacs Gitlab CI build server) is now *public* available

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: EMBA (Emacs Gitlab CI build server) is now *public* available
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 15:42:56 +0000

On Tue, 05 Feb 2019 15:58:43 +0100 Robert Pluim <address@hidden> wrote:

RP> Iʼve pushed changes to the failing tests under the assumption that
RP> either that host doesnʼt have IPv6 support in its headers, or it has
RP> no IPv6 stack running, but since I donʼt have any hosts like that, Iʼm
RP> guessing quite a bit.

I think this is an artifact of running inside Docker. It does IPv4 by
default. According to the docs we can give the default docker0 bridge a
local IPv6 address or globally routable IPv6 addresses (which we also
have to confirm with the FSF sysadmins). I'm not sure what's better in
the context of building and testing Emacs?

Ted