Re: [ELPA] New package: xr

From: Mattias Engdegård
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: xr
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 01:02:38 +0100

5 feb. 2019 kl. 17.15 skrev Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>:

> Done, thank you.
> It's now in the `externals/xr` branch in elpa.git and the corresponding
> 1.0 release package should appear in GNU ELPA shortly.

Thanks. You were unhappy with the tests, and rightly so; I've moved them to a
separate file and now use ert.

> As always with elpa.git, this does not automatically track remote
> branches, so you'll need to `git push` to that branch when necessary.

I have no push access to elpa.git. Should I request it?
The source could live directly in elpa.git instead of being an external package
as far as I am concerned. Do you have any preference?

Regarding the possible mail loop: I haven't observed it before. If it keeps
causing trouble, I'll investigate.