Re: new-flex-completion-style

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: new-flex-completion-style
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 15:23:33 +0100

João Távora <address@hidden> writes:

> But you didn't answer my question: what specific features of flx
> are you looking for?  I'd be happy to implement them if I have
> the time, but I have to understand what they are.

My question was related to the modifications you are making to the
generic Emacs completion system to allow this type of score+sort
methods. Since flx works on the same principles, if your changes makes
the scoring and sorting user-configurable, alternative methods such as
flx would become usable as well.

I wasn't asking for changes on your "flex" completion method which, BTW,
looks to me as an evolution of ivy's and ido's flex method.

Thanks.