new feature needed for the indestructible

From: Ram Kumar
Subject: new feature needed for the indestructible
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 11:54:32 +0530

Hi all,
this is ramkumar from india, another fan of emacs. I use emacs all day for editing scripts and huge files. When i work with huge files, i feel like if i get some kind of notification stating like "emacs is working please wait", it would make our tool to be indestructible for large file editings, just an icon with red-flash will do.

please consider this for next release of emacs.

Thanks
Ramkumar