Re: Fill column indicator functionality

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Fill column indicator functionality
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 14:42:36 +0200

Hi:

I am back with this topic waiting for the membership approval I already
claimed. In the meantime the changes are available on github if anyone
wants to try/test/correct/suggest anything.

I have a design question related to continuation lines.

Right now the indicator is show in all the lines including the
continuation lines.

Conceptually this is not right because a wrapped line is actually a line
that already crossed the fill-column, so the question is if I should add
an extra if to not print the indicator in continuation lines.