Re: Fill column indicator functionality

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Fill column indicator functionality
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 23:22:52 +0200

I just uploaded a commit with a preliminary documentation in the file you
recommended.

I am learning the texinfo format on the way, so I still need to learn
how to do a cross reference and other details (it is not trivial for a
markdown/rst/Latex user like me).

I added the documentation about the indicator on the beginning of the
Node because I think it is somehow more general as it is not restricted
to graphical displays like the boundaries indicator.

Maybe it is possible to add some division in the page to highlight that
there are at least 2 topics there. (Markdown equivalent to #, ##, ###
and so on)

I also removed most of the text in NEWS (As I moved it to the
manual). Please give a look if it is better now.