Re: Predicate for true lists

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Predicate for true lists
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 03:12:10 +0200

Drew Adams <address@hidden> writes:

> Anything that mentions state (which could be _any_ state
> available to Emacs - not just system state

I think the most important thing is the state of Emacs: variable
bindings (free variables in the function body!), current buffer, value
of point, etc.  Since only stuff matters that Emacs has access to (and
this access is always via functions and variables), one could even count
everything that matters as part of Emacs' state.

What I want to say that mentioning too much external stuff as examples
is more confusing than helpful.

Michael.