Re: Emacs master build failing on RHEL 6.8 [image.c]

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Emacs master build failing on RHEL 6.8 [image.c]
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 15:36:33 -0400

Hello Paul,

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 3:17 PM Paul Eggert <address@hidden> wrote:

This looks like some other glitch in your build process, something you
should fix but unrelated to the GifErrorString problem.

You are right! I reverted to the old commit where I was last able to build and I am seeing the same error.

I need to now figure out what change on my side could have caused this. Sorry for this false alarm.

I'll update here if I figure this out.