Re: Comprehensive JSX support in Emacs

From: Steinar Bang
Subject: Re: Comprehensive JSX support in Emacs
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 18:57:19 +0200

> On 2019-04-09, at 10:00, Jackson Ray Hamilton <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Yes! However, you will also need to use my changes to js2-mode:
>> https://github.com/mooz/js2-mode/pull/523

> Thanks, I'll check this out!

I tried to replace rjsx-mode with js2-mode today, using the melpa
package of js2-mode, but I discovered that the PR hadn't been accepted
into js2-mode.  It had been split into multiple PRs where only a
documentation PR has been accepted in.

I added a comment to the original PR requesting that all of the PRs
would be accepted and a new release made to melpa
 https://github.com/mooz/js2-mode/pull/523#issuecomment-544268471