Re: error building emacs due to ctl-x-6-map

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: error building emacs due to ctl-x-6-map
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 13:16:53 +0200

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tuesday, 22 Oct 2019 at 12:03, Colin Baxter wrote:
>> INSTALL.REPO, not README.REPO.
>
> Ah, yes, <blush> I also did not read this. </blush>

I don't think there's anything to blush about here.  :-)  Whenever we
make changes that require "make bootstrap" (or the like) to get past, we
get a bunch of bug reports and stuff, so we can only imagine how many
hours we waste collectively of people's time while each person trying to
build the tree is scratching their collective heads.

So we should provide some information where people will see it, which is
(I think) at the end of the failing build process.