[BUG] tab-bar-move-tab-to missing force-mode-line-update

From: Ingo Lohmar
Subject: [BUG] tab-bar-move-tab-to missing force-mode-line-update
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 14:58:40 +0200

Related to the recent thread about mode-line/header updates, the
`tab-bar-move-tab-to' is missing a final `(force-mode-line-update)',
otherwise the tab title is not updated directly after moving the tab,
but only on the /following/ command.

Since it was relevant last time: I do *not* use tab-bar-mode, and I have
the frame-title set by

(setq frame-title-format
      '("emacs --- "
        ((bound-and-true-p wconf-string) wconf-string)
        ((bound-and-true-p tab-bar-tab-name-function)
         (:eval (format "%d: %s"
                        (tab-bar--current-tab-index)
                        (funcall tab-bar-tab-name-function))))
        (multiple-frames " %b")         ;else too busy
        (global-mode-string             ;time, load, battery?
         (" " global-mode-string))
        " "))