Re: Annoying Fonts Window in Emacs on MacOS - How to Hide

From: Mark H. David
Subject: Re: Annoying Fonts Window in Emacs on MacOS - How to Hide
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 15:31:01 -0700

Fantastic - thank you. That would work as a workaround.
It seems a bug should be made for the behavior Command+T not getting rid of the
popup. Hopefully, that should not be too hard. The current behavior seems to be
if it's up already, don't do anything.  It should be changed to close the popup
in that case.
Thoughts?
Thanks,
-Mark