how to debug problem with accept-process-output?

From: joakim
Subject: how to debug problem with accept-process-output?
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 20:34:18 +0100

Hello,

I experience a problem with accept-process-output, since a couple of
weeks.

Emacs idles for a while, timers kick in, then emacs becomes
unresponsive. I can break out of this with c-g. Using
toggle-debug-on-quit, i can see that the call stack usually has semantic
idle functions in it, and at the top accept-process-output.

I dont think the problem is semantic, i think its something else,
because other things that has accept-process-input also hangs.

I guess its some kind of local configuration problem, but I'm not sure
how to debug this.

Any hints appreciated.

--
Joakim Verona