Re: Tabs

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: Tabs
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2019 23:40:11 +0200

>> > 7. The active tab seems to be the same color in both the currently active
>> > window
>> > and in other windows.  Could we perhaps color the active tab differently
>> > depending on if it's in the active window or not?
>>
>> This is an interesting suggestion, I'd never thought about such distinction,
>> but it could be useful for additional indication of the currently selected
>> window, like different faces of the mode-line indicate the selected window.
>
> Indeed.

Now thanks to Martin suggested to use old-selected-window
in https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2019-10/msg01066.html
(I didn't know about old-selected-window, or maybe forgot
if it was implemented for other purpose, maybe for some hook)

Anyway, now it's possible to use it to indicate the selected window
in the tab-line using the 'tab-line-tab-selected' face.