Re: Some ideas with Emacs

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Some ideas with Emacs
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2019 19:36:37 +0100

Stefan Monnier wrote:

>>> We very much need to get more people
>>> hacking on Emacs.
>>
>> ... are you sure?
>>
>> Isn't it better they go on to be doctors,
>> carpenters, dentists, mechanics etc?
>
> What he meant is that we need to get more
> doctors, carpenters, dentists, mechanics etc
> hacking on Emacs,
>
>         Stefan "who belongs to the 'doctor'
>         category"

:) Yeah, that'd be something :)

In Sweden there is a joke, saying many young
men's careers have been spoiled by fishing
and bikes. But what do you need a career for if
you have fishing and bikes?

On may add Emacs to that, easily.

          Manny "who belongs to the bike and
          Emacs category. Not sure if he ever