Re: [ELPA] New package: elisp-benchmarks

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: elisp-benchmarks
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 11:28:39 -0800

Andrea Corallo <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi, I attach the patch git formatted.  I've also fixed two nits.

Thanks for this package, and I'm looking forward to trying it out! I
have one question at this point, which is that it seems somewhat
limiting to require benchmarks to be placed into this package's own
benchmarks/ directory. It seems like it would be nice to let them live
anywhere, even if that means selecting them manually, rather than
forcing a single location, as the package currently seems to do (unless
I'm missing something?). For example, it might be nice to ship other
packages with their own benchmark libraries, which would then be
selectable somehow. What do you think?

Thanks!
Eric