Re: TRAMP problem with large repositories

From: Philippe Vaucher
Subject: Re: TRAMP problem with large repositories
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 12:48:10 +0100

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 7:31 PM Michael Albinus <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is that with or without the patch? Could you reproduce the problem
> without the patch?

That was with the patch. I reran the test again, this time over a slow
connection (using a multi-hop to savannah and back). With the patch, the
command returned after <10 secs. W/o the patch, I had to cancel the
command after a while.

A great, nice that you were able to reproduce.

Thank you very much, I'll report when I have news on the other side.

Kind regards,
Philippe