Re: Merging the underline attribute at EOL

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Merging the underline attribute at EOL
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 21:31:56 +0100

Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 17:11:04 +0100
From: Ergus <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden

On the current master I can't reproduce the issue anymore. I don't
remember where was my last built master before. Did you fixed this?

What did you try, exactly?  The issue I originally described, with
underline in a GUI frame, still exists.

Ohh sorry.

I had build a wrong branch where I have actually added

NILP (face->lface[LFACE_EXTEND_INDEX])

to the condition you mention.

Actually the question is why there is only:
face->box == FACE_NO_BOX

Maybe we have to remove it and rely only in the extend attribute?

What do you think?