Re: [ELPA] New package: Windower

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: Windower
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 12:27:57 -0500

Pierre Neidhardt <address@hidden> writes:

> Friendly re-ping.
>
> Last one, I'll stop bothering everyone after that :)

I find this useful, and would like to see it merged into GNU ELPA.

Pierre, have you already completed the assignment process?  If so, would
you mind updating the file headers and indicate the FSF as the copyright
holder for the package?

Stefan, if we have assignment on file for Pierre, would you please take
care of merging this into elpa.git?

Thanks,
amin