Re: Submitting patches from magit

From: Jonas Bernoulli
Subject: Re: Submitting patches from magit
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 21:06:54 +0100

Well that was confusing.  I am *right now* sorting my email and setting
up new rules.  So when "Submitting patches from magit" just appeared in
"emacs-devel", that very much looked like I just messed up.

On closer inspection...

> For the new-schoolers who use magit, I submit for consideration the
> "magit-patch-changelog" package at
> https://github.com/dickmao/magit-patch-changelog.

I'm afaid I haven't looked at it yet--still fighting imapfiler.  But it
sounds useful at least.

Hm.  I might as well ask here:

1. Why does that not work?

   netzone_move_list = function(mailbox, list)
     netzone.INBOX:move_messages(
       netzone[mailbox],
       netzone.INBOX:match_field('List', list)
     )
   end

   netzone_move_list('emacs-orgmode', 'emacs-orgmode.gnu.org')
   netzone_move_list('git', 'git.vger.kernel.org')

2. Can someone recomment a less painful alternative to imapfiler?

  Cheers,
  Jonas