Elisp formal syntax?

From: arthur miller
Subject: Elisp formal syntax?
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 17:54:26 +0000

Just out of curiosity, is there any formal grammar to elisp?

I have looked around but I can't anything. I found one sx link: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/13426477/formal-grammar-for-emacs-lisp

and Monnier/Sperber paper on elisp evolution at: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~monnier/hopl-4-emacs-lisp.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjqpMfiqtHmAhWlxaYKHZjrDjoQFjAJegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3EBcajmXQfdUz0V2DXs22H

Very interesting read indeed.

Since I have patched elisp lang in my Emacs I am just interested to see if there is some official grammar, since as of currently I am just playing a guessing game.

Skickat från min Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.