Re: best way to add TODO items in the code ?

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: best way to add TODO items in the code ?
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 10:39:32 +0900

> On Jan 5, 2020, at 7:58, Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> wrote:
>

> On 2020-01-04, at 15:05, Jean-Christophe Helary <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> Please report back when you know something about them.
>>
>> I was not able to have comment-tags run.

Which only talks about my inability to understand the instructions. *But* for a
package that provides such a trivial function, the instructions should be so
easy that even a person like me can use it.

I had o issue installing and using the 2 others, even discovering various
functions by reading the code provided by the `helpful' package.

JC