Re: Backslash-escaped brackets in string literals

From: Mattias Engdegård
Subject: Re: Backslash-escaped brackets in string literals
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 11:34:09 +0100

25 jan. 2020 kl. 08.44 skrev Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>:

> The problem manifests itself by having
> no function name in the log entry produced by "C-x 4 a".

Which is what I was unable to reproduce --- can you give an example? I'm in
foreign territory here, but add-log-current-defun calls
lisp-current-defun-name, which appears reasonably robust as long as syntax-ppss
does its job.

If it used to be a problem but no longer is, then I'm happy and grateful for
the hard work!