Re: Semantic font-lock for Java

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: Semantic font-lock for Java
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 19:43:49 +0000

Hello, Anand.

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 11:06:57 +0530, Anand Tamariya wrote:

[ .... ]

> BTW I should admit that it is WIP. Right now, my focus is only on accuracy.
> I have made no attempts on optimization. So consider the results
> accordingly.

Just as a matter of interest, CC Mode has an extensive test suite for
indentation and fontification.  It is available in directory /tests in
the mercurial repository which can be downloaded as detailed on
http://cc-mode.sourceforge.net/hgaccess.php.  You might find the parts
dealing with Java and fontification interesting or useful.  There are
instructions on use near the beginning of the file 000tests.el

[ .... ]

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).