emacs electric-buffer questions

From: Steve Kelem
Subject: emacs electric-buffer questions
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 15:20:51 -0800

Hi. I'm using Emacs 26.1 and the ebuff-menu that comes with it.

I couldn't find any documentation describing how the electric-buffer is sorted initially. I clicked on a few of the headings. The buffer sorted accordingly. I prefer the original, which I think was some form of most-recently-used.

Hovering over a column heading doesn't tell what the column is, so I can only guess what C,R, and M are.

Also, is there a way to adjust the column widths?

Thanks,
Steve Kelem