Re: [ELPA] Proposed package: vcard

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: [ELPA] Proposed package: vcard
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 13:26:35 -0800

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

>> And if I put point anywhere on the "type" key string, and delete/add a
>> character, it is then font-locked correctly.
>
> Ah, that rings a bell: some of your regexps can accidentally match over
> multiple lines because of [^..] patterns that can match \n

Hey hey! Adding "\n" to the don't-match range did the trick. Thank you.

I'm going to push version 0 now, just to have it out there. I'll try for
a few more days to refine the line unfolding/decoding problem. It's a
pretty edge case, though, so if that stalls I'd rather get 0.1 out there
and start working with existing libraries, then come back to this.

Thanks,
Eric