Re: On elisp running native

From: Andrea Corallo
Subject: Re: On elisp running native
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 11:28:19 +0000

Hi all,

I did some bug fixing and as a result speed 1 should be okay now.  Still
I've left 0 as default for now.  I'll keep on working towards verifying
and stabilizing speed 2 too.

By the way I've tried to rebase on latest trunk and did some boostraps
but I get from time to time backtraces always going through libpthread.

Does this ring any bell to anybody?  The branch the native compiler is
currently based on date beginning of the year.  Did something
fundamental changed around threading?

These fails are not reproducible so suggestions are welcome otherwise
I'll look into them with rr.

Andrea

--
address@hidden