Re: Word wrap for non-whitespace-seperated language

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Re: Word wrap for non-whitespace-seperated language
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 17:50:22 -0500

> I have no idea if it helps (apologies, if not),
> but maybe take a look at library `find-where.el'.
> It lets you find (forward or backward) the first
> (or the Nth) buffer position where some predicate
> holds.

Thanks Adam. I actually find the way just now (by sheer luck). Now its
reasonably fast.

For anyone that’s interested, here is the code. Set sfill-variale-pitch to t
and M-x sfill-paragraph on a text paragraph, and see the magic happens ;-) It
would be great if some one can have a look at it and give some suggestions,
especially if it can be made faster. Next I want to try to make it automatic
and only fills the visible portion just-in-time. Could some one point me to
some library that does similar things? Thanks.

Yuan