Re: another unhelpful backtrace from redisplay-internal

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: another unhelpful backtrace from redisplay-internal
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 20:04:35 +0200

> From: Madhu <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 23:17:13 +0530
>
> >> Rebuild without optimizations and try reproducing the problem with
> >> your recipe.  If successful, post the backtrace.
>
> The backtrace is substantially the same.

I very much hope it isn't, because the original one was full of
incorrect information, such as that select_window is defined on lisp.h
etc.

Please also tell which branch is this and what is the last commit you
have on that branch.  It's important for us to be able to correctly
interpret the file name/line number info in your backtraces.