Re: Calc; v p fails in script

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Calc; v p fails in script
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 09:42:20 +0200

> From: Bart Nielsen <monet@bmac.local>
> Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 08:17:10 -0400
>
> When I pack a set of vectors on teh stack in a keyboard macro, it fails
> to do that when I run the keyboard macro.

Thanks, but this is the second or third time you send the same
message, and they all get through (albeit after a delay, since you are
not a subscriber to the list, and so your messages need approval by a
human).  There's no need to send multiple identical messages to the
list.

Btw, reports about bugs are best sent to address@hidden, not
here.  The Emacs command "M-x report-emacs-bug RET" should allow you
to write the report, and then send it to the right address including
all the details about your build and system that could be important
for analyzing the big and finding a solution.