Hebrew + Org Mode Slow

From: Mark H. David
Subject: Hebrew + Org Mode Slow
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 10:18:13 -0700

I have a large org mode file. When I move the cursor among text that contains
Hebrew, it slows down dramatically. Like goes away for 10 seconds or longer. Is
this a known bug in performance? Anyone know what the heck it's doing that
slows it down so much? Normally, when I have everything closed except the item
I'm typing into (typically at the bottom), and it's all in English typically,
there's no performance issue whatsoever.