Re: Error in C++ mode with Emacs 27.0.90

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: Error in C++ mode with Emacs 27.0.90
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 11:58:26 +0000

Hello, Angelo.

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 23:31:04 +0100, Angelo Graziosi wrote:

> > Il 28 marzo 2020 alle 21.10 Alan Mackenzie ha scritto:

[ .... ]

> > I think the following patch fixes the trouble.  Please try it out and
> > report on this list how well it works.  Thanks:

> Yes, it works! I tested it on master so I think it should be backported
> to Emacs-27

Thanks!

Is it really important enough for Emacs 27?  It only happens in a file
with one single function, and even then, if I understand it right, it
doesn't prevent the user adding another function and carrying on with his
work.

Anyhow, Eli would need to give his permission before we could add it to
Emacs 27.

> Thank you,

>   Angelo.

[ .... ]