Re: Review request: javac in compilation-error-regexp-alist-alist

From: Filipp Gunbin
Subject: Re: Review request: javac in compilation-error-regexp-alist-alist
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 03:34:50 +0300

Mattias, sorry for the long delay, and thanks again for comments,
they're much appreciated.

I've now pushed this as 319a2a7427 in master, except for this thing:

> There seems to be an off-by-one error in the column number; try it and
> you'll see. I think current-column is 0-based but Emacs expects a
> 1-based column from the compilation error matcher.

I didn't notice this because I do (set (make-local-variable
'compilation-first-column) 0) in java-mode, but then other java rules
(ant, maven) may also be buggy, I'll look at this in more detail.

Filipp