Re: [SPAM UNSURE] Request for pointers and advice: displaying several bu

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [SPAM UNSURE] Request for pointers and advice: displaying several buffers inside a single window
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2020 10:30:38 -0800

Dmitrii Korobeinikov <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I want to explore the feasibility of displaying two (indirect) buffers
> inside a single window, one after another. Each buffer has to look
> like it's rendered in its own mode. For the starters, each buffer can
> start on its own new line in the window. No interaction w/ text is
> required for now.

This would look the same as two windows each displaying one buffer, if
you could eliminate the mode line in betweeen them. That should be much
easier.

Hmm. Currently, the bottom line in a window is only partially displayed.
So you'd also have to adjust the top window height to allow displaying
the full last line. Or not; depends on what you want.

--
-- Stephe