Re: On elisp running native - Update 8

From: Andrea Corallo
Subject: Re: On elisp running native - Update 8
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 20:44:24 +0000

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

>> From: Andrea Corallo <address@hidden>
>> Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 15:24:01 +0000
>> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>, Paul Eggert <address@hidden>,
>>  Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>
>>
>> https://akrl.sdf.org/gccemacs.html
>>
>> Please follow up with comments, suggestions on missing features or
>> observations so we can prioritize correctly to work in the direction of
>> making it mergeable.  I value any comment or maintainer's indication on
>> that.
>
> FWIW, my impression is that relatively serious problems are still
> being reported quite frequently, including crashes.
>
> I also think we should figure out the more high-level problems I
> brought up in the "bird-eye view" thread, because deployment
> considerations do matter.
>
> Thanks.

Hi Eli,

far from me saying that the branch is completed or finished.

IOW given the branch is under serious development if you can keep an eye
(or more) on what is going on with that I think will be extremely useful
to lead it fruition.  I see you are doing that now so I thank you for
that.

  Andrea

--
address@hidden