Re: eldoc error in Emacs 27

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Re: eldoc error in Emacs 27
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 16:28:10 -0400

On Jul 27, 2020, at 4:03 PM, João Távora <joaotavora@gmail.com> wrote:

For now, the fix is to ensure that this function has an implementation
compatible with Emacs < 28, so that if you package-install a newer ElDoc
version you will not run into this problem.  The FIXME comment _could_
work in theory but I think it'll just bring more problems.  I'll post a
simpler, safer fix, soon.  In the meantime, can you make a bug report to
track this?

Ah, ok. I thought that this could be trivially fixed so didn’t create a bug report. Anyway, now it’s on debbugs #42563.

Yuan