Re: Fwd: 13 Test Failures

From: Vin Shelton
Subject: Re: Fwd: 13 Test Failures
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 11:26:07 -0400

I am building on an Arch linux platform.  I do not have mailutils installed, nor do I have IPV6.

With the latest sources, I see only one failure if I build in the source directory, vs. 11 failures for out-of-tree builds.  I have attached the in-tree and out-of-tree test results.

Either built emacs works fine, so there are probably some tests that need tweaking vis-a-vis the out-of-tree build.  I do not have an urgent need for any kind of fix, but I thought you might like to know.

HTH,
  Vin