Re: Changes for emacs 28

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Changes for emacs 28
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 12:19:10 -0400

> Emacs a try, as we all do from time to time for programs we don't know,
> expecting that they would first watch videos (or to read introductory
> material) sets the bar way too high.

Yes and no: many (young) people seem to spend most of their time
watching videos (as in, watching videos is their equivalent to my being
idle).  But admittedly, those videos usually last 10s or so (and if not,
they switch to the next video anyway), so we'd have to use *very* short
videos, ideally funny and sexy, maybe with a cat?

        Stefan