Re: About the new frame title

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: About the new frame title
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 06:47:30 -0800

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> Thanks.  In addition to comments from Andrea, I have a few minor nits
> below.

Thank you Andrea and Eli for your comments.

I have attached an updated patch that fixes your comments.  I have only
tested it on GNU/Linux.

If someone wants to test this on Windows, make sure to test also using
"--no-build-details".  To be able to spot the title before it changes,
make sure to load a long-running init file, i.e. don't use emacs -Q.