Re: tabs, git diff and git apply

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: tabs, git diff and git apply
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 13:52:34 -0500

    > How was master..changes-2020-11-28.diff created?

   With

   git diff master..changes | tee

   where "changes" is the name of the branch that contains my changes.  It
   would be nice to add an option to warn me about uncommitted changes ...

If you do that again, do you get the same type of diff? Does `git
diff` have a configuration that is doing context diffs?

This seems to be an issue with `git diff` rather than with emacs?