Re: master bf7041a: Centralize subprocess creation in a single function.

From: Mattias Engdegård
Subject: Re: master bf7041a: Centralize subprocess creation in a single function.
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 11:19:07 +0100

24 dec. 2020 kl. 18.43 skrev Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org>:

> I pushed the patch, since this unbroke the build.  But if other
> solutions are better, please do go ahead and revert it after fixing it
> in a different way.

The build is still (ec8a17e938c) broken on macOS for out-of-tree builds:

  CC       malloc/scratch_buffer_grow.o
error: unable to open output file 'malloc/scratch_buffer_grow.o': 'No such file
      or directory'
1 error generated.
make[1]: *** [malloc/scratch_buffer_grow.o] Error 1
make: *** [lib] Error 2

As remedy I created the directory $BUILDROOT/lib/malloc after which it worked.