Re: MS-Windows Pseudo Console: a mixed blessing?

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: MS-Windows Pseudo Console: a mixed blessing?
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 23:57:21 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> I sincerely hope that someone knowledgeable will point out something
> that I missed and that allows to solve these issues cleanly and
> efficiently.  If not, I'm afraid that this feature will be much less
> attractive for us than I originally hoped.

Have you tried asking on https://github.com/microsoft/terminal/issues ?
They seem quite responsive.

Another interesting fact is that the Pseudo Console implementation is
MIT-licensed and quite short, but I don't know how much of the issue
lies elsewhere or if it is possible to build and install it with a Free
compiler (it is C++ with C interface):

https://github.com/microsoft/terminal/tree/main/src/winconpty