freedom issues in free software

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: freedom issues in free software
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 00:21:46 -0500

A month ago you reported an apparent problem of nonfree software in
GNU intlfonts and another in Org-mode.  I did not know about either of
them.

i investigated them both.  The one in intlfonts is fixed.  The one in
Org-mode appears not to be a real problem, but we are going to finish
checking.

It is very important to address these problems.  Your message suggested you
know of more of them.  Would you please tell them to me?

If they are not about Emacs, you don't need to send them to emacs-devel.

--
Dr Richard Stallman