Re: native-comp *Warnings* buffer

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: native-comp *Warnings* buffer
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 09:42:06 +0300

> From: "T.V Raman" <raman@google.com>
> Cc: Eric Abrahamsen <eric@ericabrahamsen.net>,  Andrea Corallo <akrl@sdf.org>
> Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 19:30:17 -0700
>
> Lacking a better solution, I implemented myself an after advice on
> display-warning that buries the buffer and produces a soft sound to let
> me know that a warning got added; then I just go visit that buffer when
> I have some cycles to see what raised the warning, and whether it is in
> my code, how to fix it etc.

May I suggest that you report these issues instead of (or in addition
to) working around them in your Emacs?  Especially when these problems
are from a development version, we need help from everyone who uses
that version to stabilize it as quickly as possible.  We cannot do
that efficiently if people solve the issues privately without telling
us.

TIA.