Latest timer changes may be breaking external packages

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Latest timer changes may be breaking external packages
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 18:59:20 -0700

Specifically, It appears to break latest versions of hydra installed
from melpa like so:

one of the timers defined in hydra.el -- hydra-timeout-timer --  ends
up as a vector of length 9  and then ends up throwing an error as an
invalid timer; timer-create in a running emacs creates a timer of
length 10.

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮