Re: Tree-sitter api

From: Tuấn-Anh Nguyễn
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter api
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 22:14:06 +0700

On Sat, Sep 4, 2021 at 1:44 PM Yuan Fu <casouri@gmail.com> wrote:
> You can find the code at https://github.com/casouri/emacs.git, in “ts”
> branch. As long as tree-sitter library is in the standard path, Emacs will
> compile with tree-sitter support.

I'm not on a system with `libtree-sitter` available, so I built and installed it
from source:

    export PREFIX=/opt/local
    make
    sudo make install

It installed to `/opt/local/include` and `/opt/local/lib`, which are already on
my standard include/lib paths. However, I'm getting this error:

    configure: error: The following required libraries were not found:
         tree-sitter

Do you have more detailed instructions? For example, should the include/lib
paths/flags be set to some special values?

--
Tuấn-Anh Nguyễn
Software Engineer