Re: ./configure --with-native-compilation on macos (11.5.2 Big Sur)

From: Alan Third
Subject: Re: ./configure --with-native-compilation on macos (11.5.2 Big Sur)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 04:24:36 +0100

On Sun, Sep 05, 2021 at 10:22:59PM +0900, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
> > On Sep 5, 2021, at 22:07, Alan Third <alan@idiocy.org> wrote:
> >

> Alan, thank you for your help, and sorry, it looks like the new
> config log is exactly the same as the other. I'm sending it to you
> offlist.

What is the result of

port installed active | grep '^ *gcc@<:@0-9@:>@* ' | awk '{ print $1; }'

and

port contents $PORT_PACKAGE

replacing $PORT_PACKAGE with the result of the previous command (if
there is anything).

I'm wondering if the right thing to do here is to add --without-brew
and --without-macports, but then again, clearly something is going
wrong with the macports set up.
--
Alan Third