Re: Emacs default bindings

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Emacs default bindings
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 15:04:55 +0300

On 06.09.2021 06:05, Richard Stallman wrote:
   > And as those distributions have been around for some time, we could look
   > at the changes in options they made and strongly consider making the
   > changes in defaults where those distributions agree, or largely agree.

Certainly we could.  You believe we should do so, based on premises
that are not stated in your last message, but that we've argued
against already in this list.

I'm not sure I understand your disagreement here. I said "strongly consider", not "blindly follow withou question".

And you have just approved (right?) my suggestion to do so WRT show-paren-mode.